Check out the many ways in which our dental team can rebuild your smile after tooth loss.
Are you an adult who is missing one or more permanent teeth? If so, then you may be wondering what your options are and which one will align with the results you want. Our Bolingbrook, IL, family dentists Dr. Rani Seeth, Dr. Alina Huff and Dr. Prabha Singh has helped patients replace missing teeth and achieve beautiful smiles again with the help of these amazing tooth replacement options,
- Dental implants
- Fixed dental bridge
- Dentures (full or partial)
- Implant-supported dentures
From dental implants to dentures, our Bolingbrook, IL, general dentists offer a wide range of tooth replacement options that can be adjusted and tailored to your health, lifestyle and budget. We make your health our number one priority by helping you find the right restorative dentistry to give you the results you are looking for.
Wondering which option is ideal for you? While this is certainly something we can discuss during your consultation, here are some things to consider that may make the decision-making process easier,
- Dental implants have the ability to replace any and all teeth, not just a single missing tooth; therefore, whether you need to replace one or all of your teeth implants can still be a viable option for you.
- What teeth are you missing? Teeth in the front are obviously more visible than ones in the back, which can be a deciding factor as to which tooth replacement option is better suited. For example, fixed dental bridges may be the perfect solution for replacing missing teeth in the back while implants can be ideal for replacing front teeth.
- If you have healthy natural teeth remaining, partial dentures may also be an ideal solution for you, as crowns will be placed over the natural teeth to anchor your false teeth.
- Implants can also support dentures. So even if you have dentures already you could still turn to our dental team to get implants, which will hold your false teeth in place so they feel and function even more like real teeth.
Are you dealing with smile problems caused by tooth loss? Want to find out if you are a good candidate for dental implants? If so, our Bolingbrook, IL, dentists can provide you with the treatment and care you need for a healthier, more beautiful smile. Call Bolingbrook Dental Care at (630) 739-5500.