Braces from your dentists in Bolingbrook, IL, can straighten your smile!
If you think a straight smile helps you chew better, you’re right! If you think a straight smile helps you look better, that’s right too! The truth is, straightening your smile helps in many ways. The only question is, which orthodontic treatment is right for you?
Dr. Rani Seeth, Dr. Prabha Singh, and Dr. Manju Suresh of Bolingbrook Dental Care in Bolingbrook, IL, offer a wide range of dental services, including orthodontics to help your smile.
You can benefit from orthodontic treatment if you have:
- An underbite or overbite
- A crossbite or open bite
- Crowded, rotated, or crooked teeth
- Gaps between your teeth
When you choose orthodontic treatment, it can:
- Help you chew your food better, which aids your digestion and benefits your overall health
- Help prevent future problems like TMJ issues and other jaw conditions
- Help prevent excessive wear to reduce the chances of you needing restorative treatment later on
- Help you look more attractive, which gives your self-esteem and self-confidence a boost
In the past, conventional metal brackets and wires were the only option if you wanted a straight smile. They are still available, but you can also choose from more discreet options like these:
- Lingual braces, which use brackets and wires attached to the inner side of your teeth
- Plastic braces, which use tooth-colored or clear wires and plastic or ceramic brackets
To view amazing before-and-after photos of Bolingbrook Dental Care orthodontic patients, please visit our website.
Every person is different, and your dentist can help you choose the right orthodontic treatment to benefit you and your smile. To find out more about types of orthodontic treatment and what orthodontics can do for your smile, call Dr. Seeth, Dr. Singh, and Dr. Suresh of Bolingbrook Dental Care in Bolingbrook, IL, at (630) 739-5500 today!