A professional teeth whitening treatment from your dentists in Bolingbrook, IL, can make your smile beautiful again!
Have you been thinking about how nice it would be to have a bright, beautiful smile? If you have, then you should also be thinking about a professional teeth whitening treatment. The truth is, a white smile can make you look younger and more attractive, and who doesn’t want that?
Dr. Rani Seeth, Dr. Prabha Singh, and Dr. Manju Suresh of Bolingbrook Dental Care in Bolingbrook, IL, offer a wide variety of cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dental care services, including professional teeth whitening, to make your smile beautiful again.
A brighter, whiter smile can:
- Make you look younger and more attractive
- Boost your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Give you a more positive outlook on life
There are many reasons to consider professional teeth whitening.
Professional teeth whitening is:
- Effective, because you can whiten your smile up to 8 shades
- Long-lasting, because the results from professional teeth whitening can last up to 5 years
- Safe, since all of the materials and methods used in professional teeth whitening have been tested and approved by the American Dental Association
- Quick, because the in-office procedure takes only about an hour
At Bolingbrook Dental Care, you can choose from two effective whitening methods, each with its own benefits.
In-office whitening is the quickest method to get a whiter, brighter smile. The procedure takes only about an hour out of your day.
Take-home whitening is a kit containing prescription-strength whitening gel, along with custom trays and instructions. The take-home method allows you to conveniently whiten your smile in the privacy of your home.
You don’t have to get stuck with a dull smile when your new smile is just one phone call away. To find out more about what professional teeth whitening can do for you and your smile, contact Dr. Seeth, Dr. Singh, and Dr. Suresh of Bolingbrook Dental Care in Bolingbrook, IL, at (630) 739-5500 to schedule an appointment.